Drag box to select area
Noden-Reed Museum is located in historic Windsor Locks, Connecticut on West Street. It sits on a 22-acre farm and is, as legend has it, home to Connecticut's first Christmas Tree in 1777 and is home to many of the household's original content including oil paintings, music related items and a 1800's piano. The Noden-Reed home was built in 1840 and its original brick barn in 1825 houses old farm equipment. The house was willed to the town of Windsor Locks in 1972. The museum is open from May to Oct on Sundays and by appointment only.
58 West St, Windsor Locks, CT 06096
- Accessibility Details: The entry is level with the sidewalk.
- Hours: Sun, 1pm - 4pm and by appointment
- Accessible: yes