1. Today’s Wednesday, also known as hump day. It will be sunny with a high temperature of 63 degrees, according to The Weather Channel. Tonight will be clear with a low temperature of 37 degrees.
2. Today is also Tell a Lie Day. So if you have to fib, stretch the truth, be less than honest, tell a white lie, or cross your fingers behind your back when you talk someone, today is the day to do it.
3. The Easter Bunny is visiting the on Saturday. Youth admission will have additional $2 added on to cover charge for the activities which include Face painting , a gift and a Photo with Easter Bunny. Patrons bring their own cameras.
4. On this day in: 1818, the U.S. flag was declared to have 13 red and white stripes and 20 stars and that a new star would be added for the each new state; 1968, Martin Luther King Jr. was assassinated at the age of 39; 1974, Hank Aaron tied Babe Ruth's major league baseball home-run record with 714; and 1986, Wayne Gretzky set an NHL record with his 213th point of the season.\
5. The Town of East Windsor is seeking local artists to display their fine artwork in the hallway at the Town Hall, 11 Rye Street, Broad Brook. If you are interested, please call the First Selectman's office at 860-623-8122 or email Jennifer Browne at email@example.com.