Good morning, Windsor Locks and East Windsor! Today is Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday, party and party and party and YEAH! March 29, 2013; there are 277 days left in the year.
Hey guys, wanna know what? The Syracuse University men’s basketball team won last night, advancing to the Elite 8. Which means I’m taking the day off to recuperate from yelling at the television.
I wish I could say that I saw this coming the entire time, but, in the interests of complete disclosure, I had ‘Cuse losing in the first round to Montana in my pool.
Here’s your Daily 5:
1. Today will be partly sunny with a chance of showers and a high near 53, according to reports from the National Weather Service.
2. The Easter Bunny will visit the New England Air Museum at 11 a.m. in Windsor Locks.
3. Rhythms Dance Academy will hold an adult ballet class at 6:30 p.m. in East Windsor.
4. The East Windsor Historical Society will revisit an event (early baseball in America) conducted by Chris Corkum Saturday at 10 a.m. in East Windsor.
5. The Connecticut Trolley Museum will host an 'Easter Bunny Fun Day' from 10 a.m.-4 p.m. in East Windsor.