1. Hello Wednesday, it will be mostly sunny with a high temperature of 80 degrees, according to the Weather Channel. Tonight will be mostly clear with a low temperature of 60 degrees.
2. East Windsor voters, don’t forget today in the on whether to purchase modular classrooms to replace the portable classrooms at . The polls will be open from 6 a.m. ton 8 p.m. at town hall, 11 Rye Street, and the town hall annex, 25 School Street. Check Windsor Locks-East Windsor Patch on Facebook, Twitter, and later on the website for results.
3. On This Day in: 1931, Igor Sikorsky filed U.S. Patent 1,994,488, which marked the breakthrough in helicopter technology; 1980, President Jimmy Carter signed legislation reviving draft registration; 1985, Route 66 was officially removed from the United States Highway System; and 1991 - Associate Justice Thurgood Marshall resigned from the U.S. Supreme Court. He had been appointed in 1967 by President Lyndon B. Johnson.
4. The Town of East Windsor is seeking local Artists to display their fine artwork in the hallway at the , 11 Rye Street, Broad Brook. If you are interested, please call the first selectman's office at 860-623-8122 or email Jennifer Browne at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Don’t forget, we here at Patch are always looking for news, announcements and events in East Windsor and Windsor Locks. Feel free to post your own events and announcements, start a blog or even leave a comment. We also like letters to the editor. You can also send a news tip, letter to the editor or suggestion to me at email@example.com.