1. Today may be the last Tuesday, it will feel like a day in May. The high temperature today will be 65 degrees with a 30 percent chance of rain late in the day, according to The Weather Channel. There will be a 90 percent chance of rain tonight with a low temperature of 48 degrees.
2. It is National Square Dance Day. Today is when you Dosey Do and swing your partner round and round. It’s a chance to learn about the age old American dance and see if you like it.
3. The East Windsor Rotary Club is holding a Holiday Wine and Beer Tasting from 5 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Friday at the , 149 North Road. With the help of Joe’s Fine Wine & Spirits, there will be more than 50 beers and more than 50 wines available.
The cost is $20 per person and tickets will be sold at the door. For more information contact David Menard at 860-623-4016 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Christmas Around The World, an all you can eat buffet to benefit the East Windsor BMX/Skatepark, is being held from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday at , 110 Main Street, Broad Brook.
The cost is $20 for two people (with pre-purchase _ veterans, seniors children discounts with children under 5 free). To pre-purchase tickets stop at Sam Bucas or call Lori at 860-982-5837. There will also be pictures with Santa Claus, holiday gifts and raffles.
5. Auditions for “La Cage Aux Folles” are being held at from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. on December 11 and 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. on December 13. Auditioners should bring sheet music and be prepared to sing 16 bars of music and will cold reading from script. Show will be May 4-20 on Fridays-Sundays. For more information contact the director at email@example.com