Good morning, Windsor Locks and East Windsor! Today is Monday, March 18, 2013; there are 288 days left in the year.
Buzzfeed recently reported that “No one wants to read about Taylor Swift,” basing its reporting on statistics that magazines on which Taylor Swift appears on the cover sell worse than those with Scarlett Johansson, Zooey Deschanel, Kate Middleton or Kate Moss on the front.
Look, don’t give me the dang facts. Or statistics. Blech. There’s no place for that stuff here.
Tay Tay is a li’l darlin’. EVERYBODY wants to read about Taylor Swift. And by EVERYBODY, I mean me.
So just leave her alone, you Jerky McJerkfaces at Buzzfeed.
(By the way, I love your sloth aggregations!)
Anyhoo, here’s Tay Tay’s new video to cleanse the palette.
I love the Tay Tay.
(Standard South Windsor Patch Disclaimer regarding Taylor Swift: There is absolutely nothing creepy at all to have a crush on a woman 20 years my junior. Nope. Nothing creepy at all. Move along. Nothing to see here.)
Here’s your Daily 5:
1. The East Windsor Planning & Zoning Commission has a special meeting today at 4 p.m.
2. The East Windsor Board of Education has a budget workshop scheduled for 6 p.m.
3. There is a CONA meeting in Windsor Locks at 7 p.m.
4. Tina Angeli - medium/healer - has an event in East Windsor at 6:30 p.m.
5. Men's Open Gym in East Windsor at 8 p.m.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something