Good morning, East Windsor and Windsor Locks! Today is Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday, party and party and party and YEAH! Party and party and party and YEAH! March 15, 2013.
Hey gang, it’s late and I am totally uninspired. You know what that means.
This one is brought to you by Bad Lip Reading doing their work on the 2013 Independent Spirit Awards nominees.
Here’s your Daily 5:
1. It’ll warm back up again today. Weather.com forecasts a high in the mid 40’s with a low around 40ºF tonight. There’s a zero-percent chance of rain today.
2. Tomorrow's the East Windsor Panther Plunge! The fourth annual event raises money for the East Windsor Food and Fuel Bank. This year's goal is to raise $2,500 - Click here for all the details!
3. St. Patty's Day is this weekend, so it's probably important you have your plans set in place. Want an idea for a great place to celebrate the holiday? Check out our interactive map that highlights the best pubs and taverns around. Don’t see your favorite, add it to the list!
4. Easter Seals Summer Camp registration is open! The Explorers Summer Camp program is for ages 8-12 and provides 6-day overnight programs at New Hampshire's Camp Starfish.
5. Feel like taking a little trip? The Pequot Museum and Research Center may be just the place. At 11 a.m. today, Natasha Smoke Santiago and her dance troupe will perform Iroquoian dances, song and stories.