Good morning, Windsor Locks and East Windsor! Today is Thursday, March 21, 2013; there are 285 days left in the year.
Kids, I was at training yesterday where they had a buffet breakfast. I can’t think of too many things as glorious as seeing one of those metal containers filled with 10 pounds of bacon. My friend Jeff knows of what I speak.
As I noted on my Facebook page yesterday, bacon is the fruit of the meats.
Prove me wrong.
Here’s your Daily 5:
1. East Windsor Board of Assessment Appeals at 6 p.m. at East Windsor Town Hall.
2. BMX Skate Park, at Park Hill Community Center at 6:30 p.m.
3. American Heritage River Commission at Warehouse Point Library at 7 p.m.
4. CREC recruitment fair in East Hartford at 5 p.m.
5. Breakdancing classes at 5:30 p.m.