Good morning, Windsor Locks and East Windsor! Today is Monday, March 25, 2013; there are 281 days left in the year.
So I did the Penguin Plunge at Crystal Lake in Ellington this weekend. And my son, who is now on “The List” said I look like “an exotic penguin.”
Good one. Ha. Ha.
Anyone want a kid?
Here’s your Daily 5:
1. Men’s Open Gym in East Windsor at 8 p.m.
2. The North Central District Health Department meets at 10 a.m. today.
3. The Windsor Locks Capital Improvement Advisory Committee meets today at 6:30 p.m.
4. ACTIVE Fitness classes in Enfield all day.
5. The Syracuse University men’s basketball team advanced to the Sweet 16 of the NCAA tournament. What does that have to do with hyperlocal news? Because be quiet, that’s what. GO ORANGE!