Good morning, Windsor Locks and East Windsor! Today is Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday, party and party and party and YEAH! Party and party and party and YEAH! Feb. 1, 2013 (Rabbit, rabbit, rabbit!); there are 333 days left in the year.
It’s late and I’m feeling lazy. Here’s a video of a puppy learning how to walk.
Here’s your Daily 5:
1. Tot Ballet in East Windsor at 5:30 p.m.
2. This edition of CT Valley Views features Host Susan Regan interviewing key community leaders at the recent launch of the new CT Health Council sponsored by Metro Hartford Alliance at the Hartford Convention Center.
3. 3. 2013 Connecticut Income Tax forms and Federal 1040EZ are now available at the Windsor Locks Public Library and the Warehouse Point library in East Windsor.
4. The East Windsor High boys and girls basketball teams square off against their Canton counterparts at 7 p.m. The girls are home and the boys are away.
5. The Windsor Locks High boys and girls basketball teams face their Stafford counterparts also at 7 p.m. The girls are home and the boys are away.