1. It’s Wednesday and it will be partly cloudy with a high temperature of 62 degrees, according to The Weather Channel. Tonight will be also be partly cloudy, but with a low temperature of 44 degrees.
2. On This Day in: 1777, American troops defeated British forces in Saratoga, NY. It was the turning point in the American Revolutionary War; 1931, Al Capone was convicted on income tax evasion and was sentenced to 11 years in prison. He was released in 1939; 1939, "Mr. Smith Goes to Washington" premiered; and 1979, Mother Teresa of India was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
3. I ain’t too proud to beg. Please enter our Homecoming Photo Contest . You have until Monday to upload photos.
4. If you have time on Sunday, drop by the East Windsor Farmers Market at Golden Gavel Plaza.
5. The 13th Annual East Windsor Veterans Day 5K Road Race will take place at 10 a.m. on November 10. Here is a link to more information.